Banana Kuwait Blog | Entertainment | Food | Fashion | Electronics

BUERaijIIAAqFkrSometime back I saw U.K.’s No.1 sports retailer, Sports Direct, store opening soon while exiting The Avenues. However, I was told today by a relative that there’s another branch in Hawally that was just opened, he says it’s located on Tunis St. just before AlRehab complex when you are coming from the 4th Ring Road. I haven’t bought any of their stuff, are they any good?

Thanjs [@Q_Aliewi]

6 people like this post.

Category: SHOPPING & OFFERS, Sports

Tagged:

19 Responses to “Sports Direct opens in Kuwait”

1. Sabre says:

Their in-house brands are relatively cheaper. The manager personally informed about their future branches in The Cube besides Ibis Hotel in Salmiya and the one behind The Avenues in Al-Rai

2. Shahbaz Ahmad says:

They have already opened in Hawally opposite to Muhalab. This is the 2nd branch that will open behind Avenues mall

3. Sports Direct Kuwait says:

Thanks BananaQ8 for the post :)

Yes our store in Hawalli opened in September, and it is in Tunis St., next to AlRihab Complex. If you are coming into Hawalli from 4th Ring Road Jabriya side, you will find the store on your right just before AlRihab.

The AlRai branch near The Avenues will be open in a few weeks hopefully.

We would love to know your thoughts on our store when you visit!

Thanks again.

P.S. – People can find us on @SportsDirectKw on twitter and instagram, and http://facebook.com/SportsDirectKw on facebook.

4. Sales associate says:

My name is Dennisa A. Taclap at age of 25 year old im filipino citizen. I need a work as s salelady i have experience in sports almost 4 years. I’m work before in boushahri group sports corner as a saleslady in hawalli nugra…well for now im searching the new job. Aside my experience before is i will do everything like iron, arrange the cartoon in the stockroom, make seizes, clean, also i catch cashier sometimes and then most of all is to entertain the customer…..

5. ahmed says:

This franchise is owned by Saleh Alhomaithi. Stuff are cheaper there but be careful most of the stuff are made in china (e.g. original Nike shoes are made in Vietnam). Be careful when you buy sports shoes as most of the padding inside them are crap and u might suffer injury from it.

6. I want to work in this company is it possible how can I apply.?

7. my name is Jaime T. Traballo 37 yrs of age presently working as sales merchadiser at shamiya shuwaikh coop society i wanted to work at your company.. do you have office address here in kuwait?thank you..

8. this my contact # 67703970, 50127282

9. marvin berlos says:

hi sir/mam, im interested in your company, i want to apply as a sales representative… right now im ready to join as soon as possible… thank you!

this is my contact no.67679045…

10. rashid says:

Dear sir/madam
    my name is Rashid ihave two yearexperience sales field in kuwait .stilliamworking in sports center as a cashiere iwand to working with your company how can i apply
    this my mobile no.55369291
    n

11. The AlRai branch near The Avenues is opened already.
    We would love to know your thoughts on our store when you visit!
    Thanks again.

12. Imran Al-hadad says:

Dear sir/madam

I currently work for sports drirect in the uk as a supervisor. I would like to know if you are looking to recruit from overseas as I have the experience in the company and can offer allot of support to your branch.

13. rahamathulla says:

Hi sports direct I 1 year 6 months experience as sales associate in kuwait present I am working in nasser sports as cashier.now I am searching for new job like cashier & sales associate,,,
    My contact number:94924577

14. rahamathulla says:

Hi sports direct I have 1 year 6 months experience as sales associate in kuwait present I am working in nasser sports as cashier.now I am searching for new job as cashier & sales associate,,,
    My contact number:94924577

• Sridhar says:

Hi Sir/Mam mY Self Sridhar Currently Working India As a Store Manager For Levis 5 Years currently looking for A change in sports field. Kindly know the Status thank u for SportsDirect&Co

15. amir E.sanati says:

hi dear i have 4years experince as assistant store
    manager in athlete’s foot in AAW company you know
    it’s a big and famouse company also i have 2years experince as again assistant manager in hassan
    optical today i saw your store in hawali and i like
    work in your company as assistant manager or store
    manager or visual merchandiser

16. amir E.sanati says:

hi dear i have 4years experince as assistant store
    manager in athlete’s foot in AAW company you know
    optical today i saw your store in hawali and i like
    work in your company as assistant manager or store
    manager or visual merchandiser
    this is my tel number# 97686841

17. Hi madam/sir i just seen your advertisement can i asked your location and full address so that i can go for the walk in interview.thanks.good day.

18. Murtaza says:

Hello sir/mam my name is murtaza I have been doing some research on sports direct and got to know that the company has opened up few branches in KUWAIT

I wanted to know if there was a vacancy in any of the managemant role in kuwait
    I have done my bachelors in business administration from india
    and also have a masters diploma in International Business from Anglia ruskin university CAMBRIDGE UK.

I have also worked with SPORTS DIRECT in the UK for almost a year
    apart of that i have a working experience in PRIMARK cambridge branch for over 8 months

Presently i am working as a senior manager in a USA based franchise named 3M (car care section) located in India for over a year and half.

Hoping for a Positive reply